piątek, 30 września 2022

Industrial ATC - tutorial

Witajcie!
Moja dzisiejsza inspiracja to zestawy ATC.

 Hello!
My inspiration today are ATC sets.









1.  
Docinam papier bazowy do wielkości 3,5x2,5 cala, a papier tła o cal krótszy. Tuszuję brzegi.

 I cut the base paper to 3.5x2.5 inches, the background paper an inch shorter, and ink the edges brown.



2. 
Papier tła stempluję czarnym tuszem i naklejam na papier bazowy.

 I stamp the background paper with black ink and stick it on the base paper.



3. 
Wycinam elementy z arkusza dodatków i tuszuję ich brzegi na brązowo.

 I cut out the elements from the extras sheet and ink the edges brown.


4. 
Układam różne kompozycje z papierowych elementów, dodaję napisy i metalowe ozdoby.

 I arrange the various compositions with the paper elements, adding sentences and metal embellishments.



5. 

Kiedy jestem zadowolona z kompozycji, sklejam wszystko razem, tworząc warstwy za pomocą tektury. 

Na koniec chlapię białą farbą.

 When I am happy with the composition, I glue everything together, creating layers using cardboard.

 Finally, I splash on white paint.




Użyłam:/ Used:

 

 
 
 
 
 




1 komentarz :