środa, 6 kwietnia 2016

Guest Designer: Canvas Art Journal by Denisa Gryczova

Dziś na blogu mamy przyjemność gościć Denisę, której piękne projekty skradły nam serce. Denisę możecie odwiedzić na jej blogu lub na Pintereście, a teraz oddajemy jej głos.

Today on our blog we have the pleasure of welcoming Denisa as a Guest Designer. Her projects stole our heart! You can visit her on her blog or on Pinterest, and now the floor is hers.

***


Hello! My name´s Denisa Gryczova (nickname Scrapholka). I´ve been exploring mixed media world since 2013 and it´s been my life passion ever since. I love to create anything treated with medias. Diving into colours is what makes my heart happy. Lately I´ve been an art journal freak. I express my thoughts in this unlimited way full of textures, colours, materials and weird items. I prefer to do my art journalling on unusual objects as paper bags, fabrics, canvases, frames, wire sculptures. 

Today I´d like to share my latest canvas AJ. It´s a story of a strong undefeated father loving and taking care of his 6 fragile children after his wife had died.





Products used:

Farba Rusty - Viva Decor Kieszonkowe zegarki - Prima Mechanicals Cyfry rzymskie małe - Prima Vintage Mechanicals

Naklejki z napisami - Prima The Archivist Książka - stempel akrylowy Prima Kaboszon przezroczysty okrągły 8mm




1 komentarz :