niedziela, 15 lipca 2018

The story of my family.

Cześć! 
Dziś wracam do Was z płótnem w innej formie. 
Na długiej szpuli stworzyłam album ze złoceniami i transferem. 

Hello!
Today I come back to you with canvas in a different form. 
On a large spool I created an album with gilding and a transfer.


Wszystko owiane jest tajemnicą. 
W swojej formie przypomina zwój papirusa i opowiada historię mojej rodziny. 

Everything is kept wrapped in mystery. 
In the form it resembles papyrus and it tells the story of my family.


Album jest pełen stempli, naklejek, koronki i moich ulubionych mediów. To jest prawdziwa uczta, podczas której pozwoliłam sobie na całodzienną zabawę 
z Art Alchemy Opal Magic i Impasto od Finnabair i DecoArt Fluid Acrylics.  

 The album is full of stamps, stickers, lace and my favorite media. There is a mixed media feast, in which I allowed myself to for a day-long fun with Art Alchemy Opal Magic and Impasto  from Finnabaiir and DecoArt Fluid Acrylics.


Spójrz jak niewiele potrzeba, aby stworzyć coś pięknego. Co sądzisz o takiej formie albumu?

Look how little is needed to create something beautiful. What do you think about this form of album?


Użyłam/ I used


Modeling Paste - White - DecoArt



Pędzel silikonowy - Media Silicone Brush 1"
      
Klej do złoceń - Pentart

1 komentarz :