piątek, 31 stycznia 2020

Pudełko na metalowe dodatki / Box for metal embellishments

Witajcie!

Dziś chcę Wam pokazać nowy projekt z użyciem moich ukochanych wosków od Finnabair.
Od dłuższego czasu myślałam nad zrobieniem dla siebie pudełka na metalowe dodatki.
Nareszcie udało mi się je zrobić z dużej herbaciarki o wymiarach 22x30 cm.

Hello!

Today I want to show you a new project using my beloved Finnabair waxes.
For a long time I thought about making a box for metal Box for metal embellishments for myself.
Finally I was able to make them from a large tea box measuring 22x30 cm.





Użyłam: / I used:

Wosk - Art Alchemy Metallique - Finnabair (nowa paleta)
Wosk - Art Alchemy Metallique - Finnabair

Czarne gesso - Renesans

Żel 3d Heavy Body Mat - Renesans

Masa dwuskładnikowa do odlewów - Pentart

Pozdrawiam :) / Hugs :)


1 komentarz :

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than us.

    (And really, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    TAP on this link to find out if this little test can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    OdpowiedzUsuń