środa, 7 sierpnia 2019

Z Dna Oceanu/From the Bottom of The Ocean

Witajcie!
Uwielbiam kolor głębi oceanu.
Oczywiście nigdy nie widziałam dna oceanu na własne oczy, ale w mojej wyobraźni to przenikające się odcienie niebieskiego, zieleni i turkusu.
Moja dzisiejsza inspiracja to skrzyneczka ze skarbami oceanu.
Bardzo chciałam stworzyć na niej ocean, więc boki pokryłam pastą pękającą DecoArt, a następnie wykorzystałam tusze alkoholowe Renesans w kolorach niebieski, zieleń szmaragdowa oraz turkus.
Dzięki temu, że tusze alkoholowe po aplikacji są przeźroczyste, udało mi się stworzyć efekt wody.

Welcome!
 I love the color of the depths of the ocean.
 Of course, I have never seen the bottom of the ocean with my own eyes, but in my imagination are the interpenetrating shades of blue, green and turquoise. 
My inspiration today is a box with ocean treasures. 
I really wanted to create an ocean on it, so I covered the sides with a decoArt cracking paste, and then I used Renesans alcohol inks in blue, emerald green and turquoise. 
Thanks to the fact that the alcohol inks after application are transparent, I managed to create a water effect.








Pozdrawiam!
Regards!























1 komentarz :