sobota, 3 marca 2018

RKS Ambassador Anat Weksler presents: Art Journal cover


Hello RKS lovers!

Here today to share with you my Art Journal cover, made with goodies you can find at Retro Kraft Shop.



 I have in my stash this Tim Holtz Fabric and I decided to use it but you can perfectly replace it with the Tim Holtz paper with the same design from the gorgeous Wallflower paper Stash.

In order to protect the paper  I gave it a coat of  Clear Gesso. Next step I used a stencil and Light paste to get some more interest to the cover. I just love Finnabair's silicone Brush it so much easier to get an even coat with it. I left the texture white so it will separate between the paper and the cluster.  I than assembled the composition with the beautiful Clock background chipboard painted with Dark Forest and French Orange  Art Alchemy Metallic Paints and Iris Potion Sparks Art Alchemy Paints
I did the same with the Cabochons I also brushed on both a little bit of White gold and Aged Brass Metalic Waxes. After adhering it to the cover I added some Screw heads and Hexagons.
In the center  I placed die-cut flowers and a Metal Butterfly on which I glued mini numbers on top.
Final step was to adhere one of the lovely signs with Heavy body Gel.

After all was in place and  dry I had to give every thing a touch of White gesso.

Hope you like it! Here are some close ups:







 

Thanks for stopping by xoxo,



The products I used:

Creative Journal Small - Dylusions - Ranger

Wallflower Paper Stash - Tim Holtz Idea-ology

Prima Marketing - Art Basics Gesso: Clear

Light Paste - Finnabair - Prima

Media Silicone Brush 1" - Finnabair - Prima

Clock background - SnipArt

Clear round cabochon 1.6cm

Finnabair Art Alchemy Metallique Acrylic Paint

Finnabair Art Alchemy Sparks Acrylic Paint
Finnabair Art Alchemy Metallique Wax

Heavy Body Gel - Finnabair - Prima

Black Street - Prima Junkyard Findings

Hexagons - Prima Junkyard Findings

Screw Heads - Prima Junkyard Findings
Mini Numbers - Prima Vintage Mechanicals

Heat It Craft Tool - Ranger
















Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz