wtorek, 23 stycznia 2018

RKS Ambassador Anat presents: Vintage Shadowbox

Hi guys,

I'm sharing today a Shadow Box I've created with all gorgeous pastes, papers, molds, mediums and embellishments I like the best!



The shadow box was first painted with all paste from the patina Paste set. In order to get the best result of this set, after painting all 3 colors, you need to go over, slightly, with each one of them again and give it a natural look.

After drying I started the fun part: adding all Paper, embellishment etc.

 I adhered, on top of the shadow box, the gorgeous clock from this IOD Mold I use everywhere. Before adhering, It was painted it with Jade Impasto and Red Amber Antique Brilliance Wax. 

I used many Embellishments like the Gorgeous Metal gear , Resin seashellsCaribou moss and Glass bottles.  You can find most of them at the Embellishments section.

Most chipboard cogs and gears and the Chipboard stars  were painted with Finnabair's Rust paste set.

Here are some more photos:








Hope I've inspired you to make a gorgeous shadow box of your own! xoxo





I used:
ShadowBox 16cmx16cm - asymmetrical shelves - SnipArt
Openwork Background - Stars - SnipArt
Gears - background - SnipArt
Metal gear- 1,8 cm - design 1
Resin Seashells - Prima Shabby Chic Treasures

Patina Paste Set - Finnabair - Prima


Rust Paste Set - Finnabair - Prima


Vintage Art Decor Mould - Baroque 6

Door Signs  - Prima Shabby Chic Treasures

Caribou moss - 10g

Handles & Turns - Prima Junkyard Findings

Screw Heads - Prima Junkyard Findings

Hexagons - Prima Junkyard Findings

Metal lamp - bronze

Prima French Riviera Paper and stickers Pad 30x30































Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz